Are you tired of the same old boring photos and videos from your events or marketing campaigns? Are you looking for a unique and eye-catching way to showcase your business or special occasion? Look no further for Drone Aerial Photography and Video!
Our team of skilled drone operators and photographers will capture breathtaking aerial shots and video footage of your property, event, or business that will leave a lasting impression on your audience. Whether you're looking to showcase a new real estate development, document a wedding or special event, or promote your business, our aerial photography and video services will give you a fresh perspective that will set you apart from the competition.
Not only do our drone shots provide a visually stunning and unique angle, but they also offer a practical solution for capturing hard to reach or large scale areas. Our state of the art equipment ensures you'll receive high-quality, crystal-clear footage every time.
So don't settle for dull, ordinary photos and videos. Elevate your marketing efforts with Drone Aerial Photography and Video.
Contact us today to learn more and book your session.
Falcon 8 with Sony Alpha 7R full-frame 36MP camera.
Falcon 8 with Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ71 12.1MP + FLIR Tau 2 640 thermal camera.
Tarot 960 Hexcopter with Sony - CX730E camera HDR video, 24.1 MP stills
Inspire 1 Pro with X5 camera 4k HD video 16MP stills
Inspire 2 with X5S camera 4k HD video 20.8MP stills.
Survey 2 Red + NIR Camera setup for NDVI Vegetation monitoring
DJI Mini 4 Pro 4k HD Video, 48MP stills
The main operational conditions for an SUA are:
- Maintaining a distance of 50m from people not in control of the pilot.
- During take-off and landing maintain a distance of 30m from people not in control of the pilot.
- Permission of the landowner to take off and land.
- Do not fly directly overhead or within a minimum distance of 50m from an open-air assembly of people.
- Fly to a maximum height of 400ft above ground level.
- Maintain visual line of sight to a maximum distance of 500m.
- Restrictions apply to certain areas of Central London and additional permissions need to be sought from the CAA.
- Restrictions and rules apply to flying near an airport and aerodrome.
Some frequently asked questions about our drone photography service.
- Is Photo Elevate Insured
- Are Photo Elevates pilots approved by the CAA
- How high can your drones fly
- What about flying in the wind and rain
- What about flying in cold or freezing weather
- What if we have bad weather on the day
- How long can you fly
- Can you fly indoors
- Do you hire your drones to 3rd Parties
- How many people do you send to operate the UAV drone
- Can I see what is being filmed
- Does Photo Elevate work outside the UK
- What is your drone range and speed
- Can you fly close to people and buildings
- Can you fly complicated flight patterns
- How much do your services cost
- Are drones better than helicopters
- What is NDVI
- It’s confusing the different acronyms for drones - what do they all mean
- Can we have a demonstration
- Can you fly your drones at night